We are excited to announce our 5th annual Fall School House Craft Conference for creative entrepreneurs!
This year, we are hosting two days of focused small business classes and workshops led by some of our community’s most knowledgeable and inspirational speakers along with many opportunities expand your network and connect with your peers.
The 2014 School House Craft Conference will be held at the Sunset Hill Community Club – a beautifully restored two-story Arts & Crafts style clubhouses located in the heart of the friendly Ballard neighborhood of Seattle, WA.
Who should attend this year’s School House Craft Conference?
Artists, Crafters and Makers, both emerging and experienced, who are looking to invest in their businesses and learn a wealth of information that will help them start, run, and grow their small creative businesses more efficiently and with greater success.
What will you learn at this year’s School House Craft Conference?
This year, we will be offering two focused learning tracks that will help you find the information you need for your business. Our classes will focus on two levels of creative entrepreneurs:
- Absolute Beginners (AB): These course offerings will be geared toward emerging business owners and those who need more information to help them turn their craft or hobby into a career that supports their goals. Topics will range from business basics like pricing your work to building a solid company brand and more!
- Established Businesses (EB): Classes will help established creative entrepreneurs build upon their current businesses and learn new ways to market, promote, and publicize their brand. Topics will cover growing your networks, social media / SEO, making the most of new marketing opportunities and more!
Why should you attend School House Craft Conference?
With our new location, focused class offerings, and targeted course tracks, you will learn useful entrepreneurial skills that you need to know along with lessons you never knew you needed from some of the best teachers in our industry – all in one weekend!
In addition to our fabulous classes, you will hear from inspirational keynote speakers, attend helpful roundtable group discussions, participate in networking events, and enjoy delicious munchies, lunches, and snacks throughout the conference!
When: Saturday and Sunday, September 13 & 14, 2014
Where: Sunset Hill Community Club in Ballard
Address: 3003 NW 66th Street, Seattle, WA 98117
- During each class session there will be 2 classes offered. Students may choose one class per session to attend.
- Classes will be listed as the schedule is confirmed.
- Ticket includes admission to all classes, events & meals offered on ticket purchase days.